My pal Sammy, from One Spoiled Cat has tagged me to pawticipate in the Happiness Blog, so here goes:
Five things that make me happy
1.No big secret there…..Mama makes me happy, cause we’re a team, just like peas and carrots.
2. Selling Happie Blankets (like the one I am sitting on). We have all kinds of designs, they are fun to sell, and we are helping homeless dogs. As a rescue guy myself, that means a lot. And when we sell a blanket, we get VERY HAPPY! When we hear how much our customer loves their blanket, we get very happy, and if they send a photo, we get moist eyes (mainly Mama). We have a goal of selling a blanket in all 50 states. So far we are in 14….only 36 to go! When we make our goal of 36, we will not only be happy, we will be OVER THE TOP HAPPY !
3. Riding in the car. I love to ride in the car and can’t wait for the temps to go down, so I can resume going most everywhere with Mama.
4. Going for my monthly groom. I love my Groomer, and, I get to play with The Fab Four, 4 other Scottie pals. Plus, I get to see my Auntie Karen who has to be my #1 fan. The woman is crazy about me I tell you. Ashley our Groomer lets us run around and play in a big, gated area the entire time (except when we are being bathed or clipped) Then we become The Frisky Five and we are all zonked out by the time our Mama’s come to pick us up.
5. All of my new friends. For a guy whose previous owner turned him in, I think my life has gone from zero to 60 in no time flat. I love reading about my friends and their adventures. I love making new friends. And when I get their responses on my blog…well, it all makes me happy.
5 Songs That Make Me Happy
1.You Were Always on My Mind…..Elvis, Willie Nelson,
2. Shut Up And Dance With Me
3. You Don’t Have To Say You Love Me Dusty Springfield
4. Downtown Petula Clarke
5. You Can’t Always Get What You Want The Rolling Stones
Five Friends to Tag
The Adventures of Indy & Lucy
Tails Around The Ranch
Speedy the cheeky Rex Rabbit
Sarah Ferguson and Choppy
Remember those immortal words….Don’t Worry, Be Happy!